Who Should Attend?
In accordance with EU regulations, all professional drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic CPC training every 5 years to earn and maintain the Driver CPC qualification. This is a legal requirement – it is not possible to drive an LGV for a living without a current Driver CPC.
Course Duration and Delivery:
We offer flexible delivery to fit around your business commitments to help keep disruption to a minimum:
1) The training is split into blocks of a minimum of 7 hours each. This provides the driver and the company with the flexibility to complete the required 35 hours of training across the 5 year period35 hours of training are delivered in one week (7 hours per day for 5 days).
2) 35 hours of training are delivered in one week (7 hours per day for 5 days).
We have developed an interesting and varied range of 1-day courses to reflect the day-to-day practices of modern professional drivers and the ever-changing legislation which must be adhered to.
All of our courses are delivered by our team of qualified trainers who have in-depth knowledge of logistics and many years of industry experience.
Our Range of Courses includes:
• Drivers’ Legal Requirements
• Drivers’ Hours & Tachographs
• Vehicle Legal Requirements
• Vehicle Familiarisation
• Much More