This course explains the legal obligations that go hand in hand with Operator Licensing and provides an understanding of everything an operator licence holder, Transport Manager and CPC holder should know to keep their operation safe and legal.
Transport Managers and CPC holders.
The course is particularly suitable for those who have received sanctions from the Traffic Commissioner.
The course includes the following areas related to compliance:
- Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive
- Analogue and Digital Tachographs
- Driver Licencing
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Movement of Dangerous Goods
- Environmental management and considerations
- Health & Safety
- Vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle taxation
- Vehicle weights and configurations
- Traffic regulations and speed limits
- Road traffic management and enforcement
- Public enquiries
Course duration and delivery
2 days delivered here at our state-of-the-art training facilities.